Monday, July 1, 2013

There's Always a First: Knowing Your Reviewer



Straight From The Reader Mouth. 
One Read  At a Time.

There's Always a First

Sounds like a good way to start it off...


 So I know I don't have any followers (yet) but I will! Everyone in the whole land will WANT to read my blogging someday! Maybe not. ANYWAYS    
                   
Hey everyone, who have stumbled onto my blog. My name is Shirin.

 It's no secret that I love to read...one might say it’s an addiction. Books are my safe haven, the place where I go to unwind and escape. I started this blog because I wanted to help you few lucky people find books. But not just books. THE BOOK.

For all of you out there who don't know what, just wait because it’s out there. It's that one novel that you can't stop reading, with the bent pages and the cracked spine that really emphasizes the term, "Book worm". Hopefully I can help you find it or maybe something close.

When people say they hate to read, I don't believe them. Maybe they hate what they have read in the past and have simply given up. I dunno. But if you’re one of these people, I say BRING IT ON! Email me! Let me help you see the light. I love a challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment